Beer Gear-My Pick for the Week

beermittHello everyone, and a very special hello to all of my followers!  I am excited about the first post of my Beer Gear, Gadgets & Glassware series.  logo

To finish off the end of another weekend, I’d like to share with you beer gear that I received as a recent gift.  Check out the Skuuzi beer mitt!  It is a knitted mitt and beer holder in one; great for sipping on a beer in the great outdoors, and is sure to keep your mitts warm and your beer cold.

Check out Skuuzi online to order yours today!

-Cheers!

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Twitter picture