My Friday Pick-Dead Frog Winter Beeracle

photo-6I’m probably not the only one in Calgary that is happy to currently reside right here and not out east. While eastern Canada is getting hit hard with a snow storm and trying to stay warm, us Calgarians are nice and toasty with unseasonably mild weather.  As support for our chilly and snow buried eastern Canadians, I’m sipping on a Winter Beeracle from Dead Frog Brewery out of B.C.  I have tried many winter brews, with spice and toffee characteristics, but this is the first i’ve enjoyed with lots of warm maple notes.  My Friday selection is topped beautifully with vanilla and a hint of orange.  To my eastern family members, friends, and fans, I hope you’re staying warm and enjoying a winter warmer on this cold and snowy day!IMG_7333

-Cheers!

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Twitter picture