Beer Gear-Stampede 101 Edition

Stampede 101 is coming to a close this evening, and with that in mind, check out the beer gear that I found while on the grounds.

photo-12Beer bottle opener belt buckle

This one was found at the Lammle’s merchandise tent on the grounds, located across from Nashville North.  You don’t more convenient than a bottle opener belt buckle for Stampede.  Check out Lammle’s on Stephen Avenue in Calgary, AB for more of these or online at Buckle City.

photo-11 Leather beer holster

This is my absolute favourite find from Stampede 101!  It’s an authentic leather beer holster that came in a variety of colours from The Canada Leathers Collection.  The holsters can be custom ordered and branded.  Celebrate Stampede all year-long with this one!

photo-10Beer bottle night-light

These unique beer bottle night lights are crafted by Rusty Cowgirls and are great for a recreational room or man cave.  Rusty Cowgirls also make a whole ton of other whimsical western accessories from signage to home decor and jewellery.

I would love to hear about other beer related gear you found during Stampede 101!

-Cheers!

One thought on “Beer Gear-Stampede 101 Edition

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Twitter picture

Facebook photo