Long Weekend Highlight-Hop Discovery!

HopHappy Tuesday after the long weekend everyone! I hope you all had an enjoyable one with lots of friends, family and of course craft beer! My weekend was fun-filled with good music from City and Colour, Dan Mangan, Weezer, Blink-182, AWOL Nation and lots more at X-Fest! I tried the new Big Rock Brewmasters Edition Life of Chai, which is a pleasant and subtly spiced caramel hued brew. Notes of cardamom and cinnamon stir up the taste buds, and it’s the perfect summer to fall transition beer. The ultimate highlight of my weekend was the discovery of a huge hop vine at the back of our garage. This means only one thing, and that I will be attempting my first brew this fall. I have forever been interested in whipping up my own home-brew, and I have so many different recipes in mind. Stay tuned for the first recipe as I document the process from start to finish.

Cheers to a short week you beautiful craft beer fans!

One thought on “Long Weekend Highlight-Hop Discovery!

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Twitter picture

Facebook photo